Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ode to the Palm Islands (Other)

Andry Chang has posted a new recipe.


RecipeOde to the Palm IslandsJul 22, '09 9:18 AM
for everyone
Category: Other
Style: Other

Ingredients:
Ode to the Palm Islands


O’ my sweet homeland Indonesia
A land of beauty, o’ my greatest love
So pure and rich, my home worth dying for
The flawless diamond I adore

O’ my sweet homeland I am longing for
Though I’m far away you are always close
I miss the sand and sparkling golden grains
I shall come home again

Palm trees on the beach, waving in the breeze
Like a princess sing, to valiant prince
Palm isles I adore, always in my soul
O’ my sweet homeland Indonesia

Directions:
Translated from:
Rayuan Pulau Kelapa â€" Ismail Marzuki




Add a Comment




Copyright 2009 Multiply Inc, 6001 Park of Commerce, Boca Raton, FL 33487, USA
Stop e-mails, view our privacy policy, or report abuse: click here

No comments:

My Blog List

Popular Posts